I really enjoy going to the gym. It's my form of escapism. I don't think about work when
I'm there, or personal stuff, or money. I'm living 100% in the present, and getting an
endophine high. Oh, and burning calories and improving my cardivascular
and musculature systems at the same time! ;-)
I'll add more workout info/thoughts/etc here from time to time. In the interim, have fun and be healthy!
- Dec 15, 2010: Ran a full half hour on the treadmill at 7.0 MPH! Did the last 5 mins at 7.5 too!! :-)
- Dec 13, 2010: Back hurts. lol
- Dec 9, 2010: Hanging leg lifts using a dumbbell for the first time. 10 lbs = easy. 15 lbs = hard!
- Dec 8, 2010: Shrugged 90 lbs dumbbells. Grip failed before traps. I think I need straps again.
- Dec 6, 2010: Did flat bench press for the first time in 3 years. Managed to do 3 sets of 185 lbs. Not bad.
- Nov 30, 2010: Legs day... squatted 255 lbs like it was easy! Yah!
- More to come...